AQ-101 is a sophisticated microprocessor-based arc flash protection unit for arc light detection. It is designed to minimize the damage caused by an arcing fault (arc flash) by tripping the circuit breaker that sources the fault current. The complete system self-supervision function of AQ-101 provides the highest level of dependability by continuously monitoring all internal system functions as well as external connections.
AQ-101 can be used as a stand-alone unit or as a part of a more complex arc protection system via a binary bus.
- A wide range for the power supply (18…72 V DC or 92…265 V AC/DC)
- A maximum of 12 arc light point sensors (3 point sensors per channel)
- A maximum of 1 fiber loop sensor (optional)
- 4 trip relays (with 7 ms trip time)
- 1 system failure relay
- 1 fast binary output
- 2 fast binary inputs
- 1 multifunction push button
- Non-volatile memory
- 12 indication LEDs