Portable power quality analyzer
NanoVIP® ONE™ is a modern power quality analyzer equipped with all the functions necessary for measuring and monitoring both electricity consumption and the main power quality parameters.
It can be used on single-phase and three-phase balanced networks in low and medium voltage as well as on DC systems.
Particularly compact in size, it uses commercial AA batteries (rechargeable or not), has a considerable internal storage capacity (4Gb) and a graphic display.
An affordable analyzer but suitable for professional use.
NanoVIP ONE is a handy, compact and lightweight tool aimed at both those who want to work on their systems and professionals in the sector who need detailed and precise energy quality analyzes; NanoVIP, thanks to a wide range of functions, allows in an easy and intuitive way to :
- Keep loads, consumption and related network costs under control
- Check in service the correct sizing of the systems
- Analyze the instantaneous variation of current and voltage thanks to the Oscillo function
- Verify, by continuously storing the last 30 minutes of the main electrical measurements, the progress of the system in the minutes preceding an event.
- Dimensioning the reactive power necessary for the power factor correction of a plant.
- Correctly solve the system power factor correction problems
- Monitor load peaks and power exceedances in order also to reduce the contractual electrical commitment
- Verify and evaluate the performance of UPS, with ac / dc measurements;
- Identify the presence of harmonics and overloads that are potentially harmful to machinery and systems
- Intercept rapid fluctuations and changes in current and voltage signals
- Leggero, maneggevole, multilingua, con performaces e caratteristiche al top della sua categoria
- 128×128 graphic LCD that allows a wide display flexibility (multilingual menu, waveforms, histograms, diagrams, images, etc.)
- Dedicated NanoStudio PC software through which it is possible to perform advanced analyzes of stored data
- 1 voltage measurement channel (1 phase + neutral) up to 600V CAT III, with the possibility of measuring also the DC voltage, with an accuracy of ± 0.5% + FS error
- 1 current input with the possibility of measuring also the DC current, with the accuracy of ± 0.5% + FS err
- Capability to use flexible clamps up to 6000A or other sensors with full scale set by the user
- Can be used with AA commercial batteries (rechargeable or not) or with external power supply (optional) for prolonged campaigns
- Alarms (generic, overvoltages ect) settable by user
- 4Gb internal memory for measurements savings
- Multifunction keyboard
- USB output for download/upload measurements, setup and remote control
- Buzzer for errors and alarms
- Harmonic analysis up to the 25th degree
- Oscillo function for continuous capture of a channel (rms voltage or current)
- Start/Stop counters function for quick consumption analysis